Greeve is a systems engineering company – that means we work with mechanical, electronic and software technologies to provide integrated engineering solutions. We are solution providers and can innovate, develop, and deliver bespoke systems to meet customer requirements.
We research and develop products for mobile and static platform applications including Electronic Control Units, Condition Monitoring Systems, data logging, power monitoring and management, battery monitoring and management, and auxiliary power generation.
Our systems are designed to be:
- Very rugged
- Highly reliable
- Cost effective
Our markets include a wide range of land-based platforms including specialist vehicles, 4×4 expedition and trekking vehicles, temporary shelters, mobile operational units, motor-homes and small sea-going and inland marine vessels.
Example Past Bespoke Projects
Projects our engineers have worked on in the past include:
- Data acquisition and control of F1 Wind tunnel
- Data acquisition and control of F1 7-post suspension test rig
- Networked military vehicle surveillance and gunnery system
- Military vehicle condition monitoring system (HUMS)
- Experimental hybrid vehicle data logging system
- Various specialist machinery and test rig control systems
- Engine fuelling and control systems
- Multiplexed/networked power control
- Wind turbine condition monitoring
- Marine engine condition monitoring
- Expedition vehicle electrical power management preparation